Terms of Service
REFLECTIVE Innovations Berlin GmbH
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed (§ 13 BGB).
(2) In our online shop we offer you the sale of the following products:
Reflective stickers, accessories and clothing
§2 Formation of a contract, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our online shop https://shop.reflective.berlin/ . Please read these terms carefully before entering into a contract.
(2) Contracts on this portal can only be concluded in German.
(3) The customer must be over 18. have completed their year of life.
(4) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with it
REFLECTIVE Innovations Berlin GmbH
Registration number HRB213082B
Charlottenburg Register Court
(5) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(6) When an order is received in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through and completing the ordering procedure provided in our online shop Clicking the "Buy" button confirms.
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser he is using after checking his details. cancel the ordering process by closing the internet browser.
(7) The purchase contract between the provider and the customer only comes into existence through a declaration of acceptance by the provider. This takes place at the earlier of the two dates, either the goods are sent or a shipping confirmation is sent by email.
(8) You can also view the GTC at any time at https://shop.reflective.berlin/. You can view your past orders in our customer area if you have created a customer account.
(9) The effectiveness of contracts for larger than normal household quantities as well as the commercial resale of the object of purchase requires the express consent of the provider.
(10) Your orders will be stored with us after the conclusion of the contract. If you lose your documents relating to your orders, please contact us by phone or email and we will send you a copy of the order details.
(11) You agree that you will receive invoices electronically. Electronic invoices are sent to you by email or stored in the customer account on our website.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The stated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying with PayPal, by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or within the European Union also on account. The provider reserves the right not to offer certain payment methods in individual cases.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay on account, he undertakes to transfer the purchase price to the business account of REFLECTIVE Innovations Berlin GmbH at the GLS Gemeinbank (IBAN DE68 4306 0967 1035 0670 00) to pay.
(4) If the invoice amount is not paid by the due date for reasons for which the customer is responsible, the provider will charge a flat-rate compensation of €5 (five euros). The customer can prove that no damage has occurred or that it is significantly lower than the flat rate.
(5) If the customer chooses an online payment method, the customer thereby authorizes the provider to collect the amounts due at the time of the order.
(6) If the purchaser defaults on payment, the provider reserves the right to assert default damages.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place within 7 working days at the latest.
(2) Unless otherwise agreed, delivery will be made to the delivery address specified in the order. We would like to point out that all information on delivery times and availability are only expected information and guide values. They do not represent any binding or guaranteed shipping or delivery dates.
(3) If delivery to the customer is not possible because the customer cannot be found at the specified delivery address, although the delivery was announced in good time, he shall bear the costs for the unsuccessful delivery.
(4) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer.
If you order products from REFLECTIVE BERLIN for delivery to countries outside the European Union, import duties and taxes may apply. Any customs clearance fees must be borne by the customer, the provider has no control over these fees. Customs regulations differ from country to country, so it is advisable to obtain information from the relevant customs authorities.
§6 Retention of titleWe reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§7 Right of Defects
(1) If the customer is a consumer, the warranty and liability for defects of the delivered object of purchase are based on the statutory provisions.
(2) If the customer is not a consumer, the defect will be remedied by new delivery or new performance.
§8 right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods or Has.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
§7 WarrantyThe statutory warranty regulations apply.
§8 Final Provisions
(1) The contract language is German.
(2) We reserve the right to make changes to our website and the terms and conditions at any time. In the case of orders, the contractual conditions prevail at the time the order is placed.
(3) The invalidity of a provision of the contract does not affect the remaining provisions.
Status of the General Terms and Conditions April 2020